Privacy and cookies policy
2. The controller of the personal data on the Website is Nawigator XXI Joanna Krawczyk-Nasiłowska, Jora Wielka 52 11-730 Mikołajki entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs under NIP number: 7961495590 (further: the Controller).
3. For the security of your personal data being entrusted, the Controller acts on the basis of internal procedures and recommendations, in accordance with the relevant legal acts on the protection of personal data, and in particular with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 EC.
4. The Controller will take particular care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular will ensure that personal data are:
a. processed lawfully;
b. collected for specified and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes;
c. substantively correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
d. kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
5. Personal data are processed on the basis of consent given by users of the Website and in cases where provisions of the applicable law authorise the Controller to process personal data.
6. The Controller processes personal data voluntarily submitted by the Website users only for the purpose of:
a. responding to queries of users directed using the contact form,
b. accepting reservations made using the online booking system,
c. carrying out services provided by the Controller on the basis of Article 6 (1) (b)of the GDPR,
d. marketing, including sending commercial information to the e-mail address if the Customer has given their consent by ticking the appropriate box in the booking process or submitting an enquiry via the contact form. Consent to processing data for marketing purposes and sending commercial information may be withdrawn by clicking the appropriate link in the message received or by sending such a request to the Controller's e-mail address,
e. pursuing the Controller's legitimate interests in specific cases pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, e.g. debt collection or video traffic monitoring at the resort area.
7. The recipients of personal data may be authorities, institutions and entities authorised by law, as well as entities providing services to the data Controller (e.g. legal, IT, marketing, accounting services and other entities participating in the provision of the service requested.
8. The Controller may use automated decision-making, including profiling, for marketing purposes and offer adjustment.
9. The Website user who submitted the data has the right to access the data processed by the Controller. The user also has the right to modify this data, to request its erasure and to restrict or cease processing their personal data at any time. The user may also request the erasure of their personal data from the Website at any time. The right to data portability does not apply as there is no established standard for the exchange of such data between hotel properties.
10. The Website user has the right to withdraw their consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of their consent before its withdrawal.
11. In order to exercise their rights indicated in point 8 above, the Website user should contact the Controller using the same e-mail address or telephone number provided to the Website by contacting email@example.com.
12. Each Website user may file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
13. The Controller performs functions of obtaining information on users and their behaviour in the following way:
a. by voluntarily entering information in forms,
b. by collecting cookies.
15. The installation of cookies is necessary for the proper provision of services on the Website. Cookies contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the Website, in particular those requiring authorisation. The User may at any time change the settings of their browser with regard to the handling and storing of cookies.
16. The following types of cookies are used within the Website:
a. session cookies - they remain in the browser until it is switched off or you log out of the website on which they are placed,
b. permanent cookies - they remain in the browser of the device until they are removed by the user or until a predetermined time determined in the parameters of a cookie file.
17. In terms of functionality of each cookie file they can be divided into
a. conversion cookies which make it possible to analyse the efficiency of various sales channels,
b. tracking cookies which, in connection with conversions, help to analyse the performance of the various sales channels,
c. marketing cookies that are used to personalise the content of advertisements and target them appropriately,
d. marketing cookies that are used to personalize and target ad content,
e. analytical tools to help improve the user experience by understanding how visitors use the site,
f. essential cookies, which are fundamental to the basic functionality of the website, used by us allow us to develop our website.
18. Some cookies may be placed by the website and online booking system provider only to:
a. improve and support the booking procedure,
b. analyse and collect statistical data on using the website and the online booking system in order to improve them.
19. The Website may contain links to other websites which operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by the Website in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend you read carefully.
THE NAWIGATOR MARINA TEAM