Regulations on the provision of services and stay in apartments i holiday homes of the Marina Nawigator resort
MAKING A RESERVATION AT MARINA NAWIGATOR MEANS READING THESE REGULATIONS FOR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES BY MARINA NAWIGATOR AND THE OBLIGATION TO COMPLY WITH THE OBLIGATIONS SPECIFIED IN THESE REGULATIONS BY BOTH THE PERSONS MAKING THE RESERVATION AND THE PERSONS WHO CHECK IN/ THEY WILL RECEIVE THE KEY TO THE APARTMENTS/HOLIDAY HOMES IN NAVIGATOR MARINA
- We accept reservations online, by phone or e-mail. The reservation is a preliminary reservation until confirmation is received and the deposit is paid. Confirmation is sent after the deposit has been credited to the account. In the case of online booking and payment of the deposit via online payment, confirmation of the booking is sent after Marina Nawigator receives notification of the payment via the online payment system. The terms and conditions of providing electronic services by Profitroom SA apply to online reservations.
Accommodation services are provided by MARINA NAWIGATOR KRAWCZYK- NASIŁOWSKA Spółka Komandytowa with its registered office in Jora Wielka, address: Jora Wielka 55, 11-730 Mikołajki, entered into the register of entrepreneurs, KRS number 0001029955, REGON: 524979917, NIP: 7422285922
- Payment terms: Online reservation is only possible upon payment of a deposit in the amount specified in the terms of a given offer (partially refundable or non-refundable offer). In the case of a reservation by telephone or e-mail, the deposit will be specified in the message sent by the resort’s reception and should be paid within 2 days of sending the initial reservation, in cash, by postal order or by transfer to the account PL 29 140 2004 0000 3102 8356 3675 (BIC number : BREXPLPWMBK, IBAN: PL 29 1140 2004 0000 3102 8356 3675. If you want to receive an invoice, please provide your invoice details when making a reservation.
- The remaining part of the price for the stay will be paid by the person making the reservation (hereinafter referred to as the Customer or Guest) in cash/payment card before accommodation (handing over the access card/keys). If the customer cancels the arrival, the deposit paid is not refundable. No discounts will be given in case of late arrival or early departure. The guest is obliged to pay for all services and goods ordered or used at the latest upon check-out. When handing over a holiday home, a deposit of PLN 600 is required to cover any costs of damage/missing house furnishings/excessive energy consumption/filling inflatable pools with water contrary to the provisions of these regulations. The deposit can be deposited in cash or by pre-authorization on a credit card. The deposit is refundable after signing a fault-free return protocol of the holiday home and returning the house keys. In the event of loss or damage to the key to the holiday home, the Guest is obliged to cover a flat-rate cost of having the key duplicated in the amount of PLN 50.
- Failure to show up on the day when, according to the booking confirmation, the Client’s stay was to begin, means failure to perform the contract by the Client and resignation from the stay. In such a case, the Navigator will be entitled to retain the amount received.
- Failure to make the first payment within the deadline specified in § 2 above means resignation from the stay.
- The price for the apartment is given taking into account the stay of the number of people indicated in the booking confirmation. Unless otherwise stated in the booking confirmation, the price for the apartment is for two people. In the case of a smaller number of people staying, the price is not reduced unless agreed with the resort and confirmed in the booking conditions. If more than two people stay, an additional fee will be charged. Each additional person over 3 years of age will be charged an additional fee in the amount specified in the booking confirmation. In some apartments it is possible to sleep on a bed or on a sofa bed. A fee is charged for each additional person’s stay in the apartment. Children up to 3 years old are welcome free of charge. The price for the holiday home is based on an occupancy of up to 6 people. If fewer people stay, the price is not reduced. If more than six people stay, an additional fee will be charged. In holiday homes, it is possible to accommodate additional people on fold-out sofas, after prior arrangement with the resort’s reception. Each additional person over 3 years of age will be charged an additional fee in the amount specified in the booking confirmation. Unless otherwise specified in the booking confirmation, the fee for the stay of an additional person, both in the apartment and in the holiday home, is PLN 180/day.
- The person staying is obliged to pay an additional resort fee for each day of stay in the amount determined by the currently applicable resolution of the Mikołajki Commune Council.
- When checking in, the customer should present confirmation of the prepayment, fill out the residence card and pay the remaining amount of the stay fee. We accept payments in cash or by payment card. If you want to receive an invoice, please provide your invoice details when making a reservation.
- The overnight stay begins at 4 p.m. on the starting day. End of the accommodation day at 11.00 on the end date. Extension of the overnight stay is possible after consultation with the reception.
- Persons not registered at Marina Nawigator may stay in the apartment/holiday home only from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Guests cannot transfer the apartment/holiday house without prior registration of the third party at the reception, even if the period for which the fee has been paid has not expired.
- After checking in at the resort, the guest should familiarize himself with the equipment of the apartment/holiday home and keep it intact. If any damage is noticed, the Guest should immediately notify the reception. If no information is provided and damage/shortages are found by the resort’s team, the Guest will be held financially responsible for any damage/shortages in equipment. Holiday homes are handed over by signing a handover report, which describes all damages and deficiencies on the day of handover and the electricity consumption meter reading. The price for a stay in a holiday home includes the consumption of electricity and water for the so-called normal home use and sauna use up to two hours a day. We kindly inform you that the cost of electricity consumption resulting from using the sauna for more than two hours a day will be added to the price of your stay at the electricity supplier’s rate. In holiday homes equipped with fireplaces, we provide firewood for stays from September 30 to April 30.
- In apartments/houses it is prohibited to fill garden pools and other similar devices that are not part of the equipment of apartments/holiday houses with water. The use of garden grills is permitted only for guests of holiday homes outside the house – only by placing the barbecue on the grass within the boundaries of the area adjacent to the holiday home. It is prohibited to place barbecues on wooden terraces. There is one place designated for organizing a bonfire in the entire Marina Nawigator resort (the area by the lake). Lighting a bonfire is only possible in this designated place, after prior arrangement with the reception, in the period from September 15 to May 15.
- Each time the guest leaves the apartment/holiday house, he or she is obliged to check that the entrance door is closed and close all windows, terrace and balcony doors. Marina Nawigator is not responsible for theft or damage resulting from windows, entrance doors or balcony/terrace doors left open.
- The client is responsible for damage to the property of Marina Nawigator caused by himself, persons for whom he is responsible (e.g. children under his care), visitors, and in the case of staying with a dog, also for damage caused by the dog.
- The center has a quiet night from 11 p.m. to 6 a.m. The behavior of guests should not disturb the peaceful stay of other guests. Marina Nawigator may refuse to continue providing services to a person who violates this rule.
- Apartments are cleaned and towels are replaced at least twice a week. Bed linen is changed once every 7 days of stay. Additional or more frequent replacement of bed linen on request costs PLN 80/set/person. Towels and bed linen are not intended for cleaning shoes, stroller wheels, etc. Dirty towels or bedding due to their non-standard use will result in a fee of PLN 50/small towel, PLN 100/large towel, PLN 200/bedding set for one person. Holiday homes are cleaned only before the house is handed over to the customer. On request and for an additional fee, it is possible to provide house cleaning services/replacement of towels or bed linen. The cost of replacing (i) bed linen for one person is PLN 80, (ii) towels for one person is PLN 60, and (iii) cleaning is PLN 150.
- We accept small dogs in the apartments in exchange for an additional fee in the amount specified when confirming the reservation and after prior arrangement with the reception. If no other arrangements are made, the fee is PLN 150/day. We accept dogs of any size in our holiday homes in exchange for the fee indicated in the booking confirmation. If no arrangements are made, the fee for the dog’s accommodation in the holiday home is PLN 50/day. The owner of the animal is obliged to keep it in such a way that it does not pose a threat to other guests, staff and animals staying in the facility, and does not disturb the peace and comfort of other people’s stay. It is strictly forbidden to walk the dog to meet its physiological needs on the premises of the resort, including around holiday homes. For this purpose, please take your dogs to the nearby forest. The guest is obliged to remove any waste left by the animal on the premises of Marina Nawigator. It is unacceptable to use hotel towels and bed linen for the needs of dogs, to allow animals to stay on beds or sofas, or to take care of their physiological needs in rooms/holiday homes. If a violation of this prohibition is found, Marina Nawigator has the right to charge the Guest an additional fee of PLN 500. The dog owner is obliged to have his own bed for the animal. For safety reasons, cleaning of rooms with pets takes place only when the owner is present or when the dog is not in the room. Please do not bring dogs into the catering, spa and wellness areas.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in apartments and holiday homes. In the event of violation of this prohibition, Marina Nawigator has the right to charge the Guest/person making the reservation a contractual penalty of PLN 1,000 for each detected violation of the prohibition.
- Balcony windows. Most apartments have balconies or terraces. Due to their design, children can only use them under adult supervision.
- On the premises of Marina Nawigator (on the lake side) there is a playground intended for children over 3 years old. Children can only use the playground under adult supervision. Guardians are responsible for the safety of children on the playground.
- Parking: Unguarded parking, paid additionally – PLN 35/day. There is no need to make a reservation.
- Marina Nawigator is not liable for loss or damage to money, securities, valuables, other valuables (laptops, cameras, etc.) or items of scientific or artistic value. Marina Nawigator cannot store such items.
- Items left by the Guest after departure will be sent back to the address indicated by the Guest – at his expense. If there is no such instruction, the items left will be stored for one month. After this period, they will be disposed of.
- All disputes are resolved by the court competent for the place where the accommodation service is provided (Jora Wielka).